Fort Bend Residents – Report Your Damage ASAP


Fort Bend County NEEDS your help. If you have suffered damages to your home from the recent winter weather, please report your damage as soon as possible.

This form will not get you reimbursement from the government, but will serve as a way for Fort Bend County to estimate the amount of damages within the county, which may help us get federal disaster assistance to help residents.

Fort Bend County recommends that you call 2-1-1 for information on any assistance that may be available to you at this time.